Thursday, June 4, 2009

First Year Done

Yippeee! My first year teaching has been a roller coaster but it is over! I am really going to miss my kids but many of the staff I am not going to miss. There are a handful of staff members that I have really enjoyed getting to know and hope to keep in touch. After my first year, I have decided to resign and find a new school to work for and I know it will happen. I trust that I will find the perfect job for me in another school. This is a risk I have never taken before, I am the type of person who likes to secure a position before I leave the current one.

I have offically finished my alternative certification program and will be receiving my certifications in the mail in about a week. I can't wait! Wish me luck on finding the perfect job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment